For Plastic Surgery Clinics
Ipomia is not just another post-op bra, it’s a fashion brand with a whole collection of designed bras specially made for implants.
We are on a mission to introduce lingerie that are designed in an innovative way to support women throughout the healing process and beyond with a sensual collection of styles that offer a perfect fit and comfort for one’s new shape.
By providing your patients with Ipomia’s post-op bras you will achieve a higher customer satisfaction and revenue.
Developed together with plastic surgeons
All Ipomia’s bras are developed in co-operation with world leading plastic surgeons and have fabrics including Aloe Vera and Bamboo which is both antibacterial and environmentally friendly.
Dr. Per Hedén
MD, PhD , Associate Professor in Plastic SURGERY & CO-FOUNDER IPOMIA
Dr. Bradley Calobrace
MD, FACS BOARD-CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, CO-FOUNDER IPOMIA
Louisville, KY, U.S.A
At Akademikliniken in Stockholm, Sweden there is an Ipomia shop in the reception.
There are several ways for you to work as a partner clinic to Ipomia
- Offer Ipomias post-surgery bras to your patients
- Include any of the designed post-surgery bras in the surgery to increase customer satisfaction
- Sell the designed post-op bras at the clinic to your patients as an extra service (Bild shop in shop Akademikliniken) (Bildtext: Akademikliniken in Stockholms bra shop at the reception creates a nicer atmosphere and gives extra revenue)
- Drop shipping – provide your patients with a discount code and direct them to Ipomia.com – the sales are marked as yours!
- Smooth transition – training & support for the staff
“I was so tired of using a sports bra after my augmentation. Then my surgeon told me of Ipomia and this new beautiful healing bra. I loved it from the day I got it! It’s comfortable, looks nice and feels safe. I’d definatly recommend this!” Karen L, Texas
Read more about how you can increase your customer satisfaction