Who says you can’t wear bralettes while you’re recovering from a breast augmentation? This bra looks delicate and dainty on the outside, but inside it’s got all the support your new implants need.
The Light Lace Wireless is designed so that you can wear it daytime after around two weeks, once your scar has healed and you’re still healing, and then wear it as a regular bra once your recovery period is over. It’s made from beautiful European lace with scalloped edges, and features double straps made of luxurious velvet.
If you are looking for a super supportive yet beautiful bra to wear right after surgery, check out The First Love Bra
Key design features:
- Lightly-lined, wireless cups
- Built-in support designed especially for implants
- Soft, breathable, antibacterial bamboo lining
- Adjustable triple hook-and-eye fastening in soft microfiber
- Nickel-free metal hooks, rings and sliders
Designed in Sweden, handcrafted in Europe.
90% bamboo, 10% elastane.